1. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this webpage www.palakaresort.com, graphic designs and source codes, are the exclusive property of PALAKA Or their authors, corresponding to the same the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same.
Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, totally or partially, without the express authorization of PALAKA Or their authors. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or signs of any kind contained in this web site are protected by law.
2. Web content and links in PALAKA. We are not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of our website WWW.PALAKARESORT.COM, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses them or uses them.
Neither do we assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties which can be accessed through links or search engines from the website WWW.PALAKARESORT.COM.
3. Exchange or dissemination of PALAKA information. Declines any responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through this website. Especially we are not responsible for the use that the children can make of it in case the contents to which it is accessed can hurt the sensitivity of the same.
4. Update and modification of the website WWW.PALAKARESORT.COM. PALAKA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
5. Indications on technical aspects In PALAKA. We do not assume any responsibility that may arise from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, not attributable to our Company, that occur during the connection to the Internet network, as well as damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions Outside the control of PALAKA.
We are also exempt from all liability for possible damages or damages that may be suffered by the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information we provide when it comes from sources other than us.
6. Processing of user data. In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, PALAKA, informs the clients that any personal information they provide will be included In an automated file of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of PALAKA.
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the provision of services and send commercial offers in the future about products and services that may be of interest to our customers.
PALAKA Guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use. Therefore, all information about our customers will not be used for commercial purposes and it don’t will be ceded to third parties.
Customers of PALAKA. May at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicate by our email address.
7. Security of access. The access to the pages through the customer of PALAKA consult personal data, request additional information or contract any of the products we offer is done through a secure line.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction in general, relations with our clients, derived from the provision of the services contained in our website, are subject to Philippines law and jurisdiction.
9. User Conduct. The User is solely responsible for the content of his opinions, messages, advertisements or orders processed through this Internet portal. The use of the services of this Internet portal by users is subject to all local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
The User accepts:
1) To abide by the laws and good customs in the use of this Internet portal, including forums, surveys, planks and other services provided by this Internet portal.
2) Not to use the service for illegal purposes.
3) Not interfere or disturb networks connected to this service.
4) Be subject to all existing legal regulations.